Club Policies and Documents
Find all the information you need here to ensure smooth running of the club by following the right policies and procedures.
To ensure the smooth running of our club the committee has formalised a set of policies. They are designed to;
- Enable members to understand what the processes and procedures are in various circumstances;
- Ensure the club operates in an open and transparent fashion.
- Create an equal opportunity to all members.
- Assist the club to operate effectively when committee members change.
Documents and Templates
To assist coaches and team managers with their roles, please find below a list of club documents and templates for you to use.
Child Safe Standards
Organisations providing services or facilities specifically for children in Victoria are required to meet Child Safe Standards. From 1/1/2017, the Child Safe Standards applies to all sporting organisations that operate and provide sporting services to children within Victoria. For more information visit the Victorian Government child safe standards.
Netball Victoria and MENA
In 2016, the Netball Victoria Board formally adopted the Child Safe Standards and produced the following documents which come into effect on 1st January 2017. For more information on policies and resources from MENA and Netball Victoria, visit the below links:
Working with Children Checks (WWCC)
Click here for your legal requirements under the Working with Children Act 2005 regarding Working with Children Checks.
Who in Trinity Netball Club require a WWCC?
- Umpires and Runners
- Coaches and Team Managers
- Committee members
- “Fill ins” for any of the above roles – unless the “fill in” is a parent of a child participating
- Note: only applies if you are over 18 years of age